Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winter Wonderland...


Oh, to live in the Northeast!  The remains of the blizzard are melting away. It's a brand new year... Putt putt in the foreground has a new driver...and me, well I have a few new gray hairs as a result.  It has been so comforting to have everyone home all at the same time.  Yet, the time has passed too quickly and we must all reconvene back to schools and work, etc...
The crafting corner has been in full swing over the holiday season in preparation for an upcoming Valentine's Day event.  This year will be full of new milestones.  May they all be positive and uplifting and bring everyone great joy!
I want to thank all of my friends for their continued support of my "artistic" endeavors.  It gives me inner peace to be able to use my hands, envision in my mind, and draw from my heart and soul that which becomes my art.  I am an Artistic Mother, and you can join my friends and I on our journey.

http://happyherbssoap.blogspot.com
http://artyteaparty.blogspot.com

I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!
(And as I burn Nina's "Prosperity" incense, I wish everyone a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!)


Affectionately posted by:
Vicki, hula-la

No comments:

Post a Comment