Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fabric Surprise

Fabric Surpise Package
Well, what a wonderful surprise to receive my package from Linie Cat @ Large for the

Pretty pretty fabrics
What a wonderful selection of silk fabric pieces to use in some of my 
upcoming projects.  The pretty fabric on the left is no doubt going to become part of my 
ART JOURNAL "HOP"...
 the very cool geometrical shapes will be part of the ATC's that will 
be on their way to Jo Murray in Australia...I think I will share the purple print one 
with Nina for her PURPLE PARTY. 
Possibilities are endless...wish I had more "creative" time.  
However, 3rd kid going off to college, so can't quit the day job...just yet!

Thank you to VICKI at 2 Bags Full for hosting the GYBP.  It is still going strong, so click the link above if you want to check out all the participants!!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad they found their way across the pond despite all that snow wafting about!
    Its all silk so hope bit by bit it will come in useful.
    A pleasure meeting you thru GYB : ) Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Silk is such a delightful fabric to work (and play) with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete