Monday, November 14, 2016

TAG ART


My HAPPY HERBS SOAP friend, Nina, had asked me to make her some Art Tags for her herbal soap/oil/incense gift baskets that she is taking to the Holiday Market at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.

And since I already had the scraps out from the last two projects, (oh yeah, creative chaos is my middle name) I just kept on going. Here are some of the hang tags that she will be using on her little gift baskets!

 
I love making these.  Using up all those scraps helps to clean up the space.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! 
 
This is a fabulous ATC that I just received as a gift from my friend, Kitty, and it screamed at me to be used in a project. And since I had already made this mini hang tag, I though they would look really great together!

I'm keeping the ATC, but I wanted to show you this cool collaboration of pieces.  The mini tag will go on a basket.  
 
Now this little beauty is also a collaborative effort, because my friend, Andrea, gave me some of her paper beads to play with. And, I just love them!
And this one is going to a young friend of mine, who just wants everyone in the world to BE KIND!  She's so sweet!

 



5 comments:

  1. Awesome tags, and it is so great to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tags. The gift baskets came out beautifully! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful! I love the way you combined all of the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute...Be Kind is one of my rules in my classroom and this would be fun to have it up in my room somewhere. Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete